- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am PDT
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until June 28, 2019
DAILY REFUGE NGONDRO (FOUNDATIONAL) PRACTICE
When: 7:00 – 8:00 am, Monday to Friday
Location: Sakya Monastery Shrine Room
Minimum Requirement: Refuge
The foundational or preliminary Ngondro practices help us to:
· Remove our obscurations of body, speech, and mind.
· Obscurations are emotions, attitudes, imprints, and habits that prevent us from attaining enlightenment.
· Gather the two accumulations: merit and wisdom.
· Purify, weaken, and get rid of our clinging and attachments.
· Ultimately experience enlightenment.
Students are invited to join Ron Hogan weekday mornings to perform the Refuge Foundational practice in the Sakya Monastery Shrine room.