We encourage you to become a member and pledge your support for Sakya Monastery and its mission. Your membership contribution will help the Monastery to continue providing access to the Buddha’s teachings and guidance to people seeking spiritual and personal growth. It is our great fortune and blessing to be guided in our spiritual quest by our Head Lama His Eminence Sakya Khöndung Avikrita Rinpoche, assisted by Associate Head Lama Sakya Khöndung Abhaya Rinpoche, Sakya Khöndung Asanga Rinpoche, and Acting Head Lama Her Eminence Dagmo Kusho Sakya and the monks at Sakya Monastery.
Membership benefits include:
• Priority registration for special events
• Borrowing privileges at the Sakya Monastery’s Library
• Discounts for Dharma activities at Sakya Monastery
• Discounts for Virupa Educational Institute programs
• Discounts at the Tara Meditation Center
• Voting privileges at our annual meeting
• Knowing that you are helping to support one of the leading Tibetan Buddhist centers in the world.
Lay membership is open to all. There is no statement of faith or creed which members must make. To join and become a member of Sakya Monastery, select how you wish to offer your membership payment (monthly, annually, or custom) below.
Your financial support is of vital importance for preserving our Founding Lama H.H. Jidgal Dagchen Sakya (1929-2016)’s vision of sharing the special spiritual teachings of Tibetan Buddhism.
Sakya Monastery of Tibetan Buddhism is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization (EIN # 51-0184426).