Here are some resources to help address common questions about the Sakya Monastery of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Introduction to Tibetan Buddhism: this page offers a quick overview of Buddhism and what differentiates the Tibetan form of Buddhism from other forms.
- Meditation for Beginners: A great place to start if you are new to meditation or want a refresher.
- Spiritual Practices: Description of the various practices we offer.
- Classes: Course Syllabus for the Virupa Educational Institute (VEI), the educational branch of the Sakya Monastery.
- Speaker’s Bureau: Information about booking lectures and speakers
- Retreat Center: Information about the Tara Meditation Center on Whidbey Island
- Videos: Home to Live Streams, Dharma videos made by His Eminence Avikrita Rinpoche, Documentaries and more.
- Glossary: A list of Buddhist terms found throughout our website
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Some of the most common questions people have about the Sakya Monastery and Buddhism in general.